Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Good News and the Bad News

The good news is that I have sold quite a bit of my stuff. It may not sell for much but when it does it is a real confidence booster. I only try and sell the wood projects: bookshelves, tables, gun racks, bed frames etc.. etc...
The wood projects I can custom make and sell the way that people want it to be made and look; however, the drawings are a little different, I don't sell those custom. Whatever I feel like drawing at the time is what I do, I could take custom orders but I don't think I'm that good at it.
The bad news is that I cant take a good picture of my stuff. If you have not noticed by now the pictures are not the best quality. They are with a simple point and shoot camera and when I get someone to tackle the project of taking good pictures for me the quality of the pictures should sky rocket, because right now they are not very exceptional.
So that's the good and the bad news.

No comments:

Post a Comment